Concrete Raising Services
Concrete leveling is basically concrete raising. Lower or sunken slabs are raised up to the level of the slabs around them. Concrete raising, or concrete lifting, is actually a more accurate term because typically A-1 Concrete Leveling's methods of concrete repair can't lower slabs (that have been raised by tree roots for example.)
As America's Largest Concrete Leveler, the team at A-1 Concrete Leveling has been raising concrete slabs for over 25 years. This has generated a wealth of experience, raising and lifting concrete back into place so it is even and level with the concrete around it.
A-1 Concrete Leveling specializes in raising concrete for residential and commercial applications, including concrete slabs, patios, pools, sidewalks, driveways, streets, steps, foundations, garages, warehouses, and more.
Uneven concrete can cause many issues including:
- Cosmetic issues, since uneven concrete is unsightly
- Broken corners and edges of concrete surfaces, created by movement or a void in the foundation
- Tripping hazards for family members and guests
- Difficulty with trimmers, edgers, mowers, snow shovels and snow blowers
- Higher potential liability for homeowners in the case of a trip-and-fall jury
- Risk of drainage problems and other issues created by runoff and puddles in certain areas
Alternative to Concrete Replacement
Saving the existing concrete is the most economical way to provide an even, safe surface. Raising a concrete slab before it’s too damaged ensures that the existing concrete will be around for years to come. In addition to the cost-saving as compared to concrete replacement, there is minimal downtime associated with raising existing concrete.
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
A1 concrete leveling did an outstanding job for us! Fast, prompt and excellent workmanship! We have this type of work performed several times a year on renovated properties and this was the first time we used A1. Needless to say we will be using this firm again. It's a fraction of the cost of replacement.