Concrete Leveling & Repair Services
A-1 Concrete Leveling specializes in residential and commercial concrete leveling services for concrete slabs, patios, pools, sidewalks, driveways, streets, steps, foundations, garages, warehouses, and more...
Saving the existing concrete is the most economical way to provide an even, safe surface. Leveling a concrete slab before it’s too damaged ensures that the existing concrete will be around for years to come. In addition to the cost-saving as compared to concrete replacement, there is minimal downtime associated with leveling existing concrete.
- Cosmetic issues, since uneven concrete is unsightly
- Broken corners and edges of concrete surfaces, created by movement or a void in the foundation
- Tripping hazards for family members and guests
- Difficulty with trimmers, edgers, mowers, snow shovels and snow blowers
- Higher potential liability for homeowners in the case of a trip-and-fall injury
- Risk of drainage problems and other issues created by runoff and puddles in certain areas
Leveling concrete involves floating the slab up in small increments, which allows a controlled lift and provides the best protection for the concrete. Concrete leveling services are best performed by experienced professionals that understand the right mix of materials and equipment to use in order to protect the integrity of the concrete without any damage to nearby structures.
A-1 drills a series of one-inch diameter holes through the slab and hydraulically pumps a limestone-based slurry beneath the slab. This material flows into all the voided areas and reestablishes the subsurface, effectively creating a new, stable sub-base. The concrete can be used immediately after the job is done.
Not only does A-1 Concrete Leveling provide a level concrete surface, but we are also stabilizing the base under the slab. This helps prevent settling in areas where freeze/thaw conditions are prominent.
- The largest concrete leveler in America
- A-1 has been leveling concrete for over 25 years
- Often up to 70% off the cost of replacement
- All our leveling is covered under a multi-year warranty
- Expert technicians with years of experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Supported by our National A-1 Franchise Network
- No job is too large or too small
- Environmentally-friendly solutions
- A-1 is a fully insured contractor
- Professionally-trained concrete leveling and repair experts
- Patented, state-of-the-art concrete leveling equipment
SE MICHIGAN / TOLEDO
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
As Operations Manager at A-1 Southeast Michigan and Toledo, Darrel knows everything about everything when it comes to concrete leveling. He's been with A-1 since 1999. He keeps things running smoothly, and everybody where they need to be to get the job done right and on time.
Mud jacked large sections of our concrete driveway, and raised two sections of our front sidewalk. A-1 arrived on time and on the day arranged. The owner was there and kept me informed of the progress of the job. We need a large area raised due to sinking and water pooling towards the home. They also found an area that needed to be raised. They were actually lower in price than one of the other companies we had a bid from, and they did a larger area. Very pleased with the completed job; they worked within my schedule so I could be at home during the work. The driveway and sidewalk looks great, and if you didn't know work was done you'd not be aware of the holes to pump the material in. Very pleased overall, and would recommend them.