Concrete Leveling & Repair Services
A-1 Concrete Leveling specializes in residential and commercial concrete leveling services for concrete slabs, patios, pools, sidewalks, driveways, streets, steps, foundations, garages, warehouses, and more...
Saving the existing concrete is the most economical way to provide an even, safe surface. Leveling a concrete slab before it’s too damaged ensures that the existing concrete will be around for years to come. In addition to the cost-saving as compared to concrete replacement, there is minimal downtime associated with leveling existing concrete.
- Cosmetic issues, since uneven concrete is unsightly
- Broken corners and edges of concrete surfaces, created by movement or a void in the foundation
- Tripping hazards for family members and guests
- Difficulty with trimmers, edgers, mowers, snow shovels and snow blowers
- Higher potential liability for homeowners in the case of a trip-and-fall injury
- Risk of drainage problems and other issues created by runoff and puddles in certain areas
Leveling concrete involves floating the slab up in small increments, which allows a controlled lift and provides the best protection for the concrete. Concrete leveling services are best performed by experienced professionals that understand the right mix of materials and equipment to use in order to protect the integrity of the concrete without any damage to nearby structures.
A-1 drills a series of one-inch diameter holes through the slab and hydraulically pumps a limestone-based slurry beneath the slab. This material flows into all the voided areas and reestablishes the subsurface, effectively creating a new, stable sub-base. The concrete can be used immediately after the job is done.
Not only does A-1 Concrete Leveling provide a level concrete surface, but we are also stabilizing the base under the slab. This helps prevent settling in areas where freeze/thaw conditions are prominent.
- The largest concrete leveler in America
- A-1 has been leveling concrete for over 25 years
- Often up to 70% off the cost of replacement
- All our leveling is covered under a multi-year warranty
- Expert technicians with years of experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Supported by our National A-1 Franchise Network
- No job is too large or too small
- Environmentally-friendly solutions
- A-1 is a fully insured contractor
- Professionally-trained concrete leveling and repair experts
- Patented, state-of-the-art concrete leveling equipment
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
Craig has been with A-1 South Bend since 2005 and is one of our concrete leveling experts. He understands intimately how concrete slabs move, and what it takes to get them back in the right place. If he is on your job, you know it’ll be done right.
I contracted with Andrew Gray of Keystone Foundation Repair to come lift our sunken front porch slab, and was told that it would be a relatively easy and routine job to lift the slab about 8 inches. It wound up being a nightmare situation, but not because of anything that the workmen did. In fact, the crews spent two full days valiantly trying to lift the slab using first foam and then composite, but to no avail. (They had easily and successfully lifted a sidewalk of ours without issue, but the porch slab would not budge.) Andrew apologized profusely and said he would not charge us a single dime for the two days of work, including the unrelated sidewalk repair, because he hadn't been able to accomplish what he promised, even though it was due to circumstances beyond his control. Furthermore, he personally came back to our house a number of times after that, at zero expense to us, to make us whole--scrubbing, cleaning, and power washing on his own time. He handled the whole situation extremely professionally and scrupulously, striving to make sure we were completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend Andrew and his company to anyone who needed foundation repair! This company is most certainly trust-worthy and notable!