Injection Foam Leveling in South Bend, IN
A-1 Concrete Leveling, South Bend offers high-density polyurethane foam injection leveling for concrete lifting, stabilization, and void filling applications. A-1 Concrete South Bend's foam concrete lifting offers the same great results as our grout-based method. With a range of installation methods and product performance characteristics, our foam method may be the best and most cost-effective solution for your leveling needs.
Foam Injection Concrete Leveling South Bend
Foam concrete leveling can be used in areas where traditional concrete leveling just won't work.
Our low-pressure foam leveling uses a polyurethane-based leveling compound. It is injected under the slab as a liquid and expands before curing, filling any voids and raising the concrete. In only seconds this floor leveling compound will reach its final volume. After curing, it will never lose its density and will maintain its compressive strength. A-1 Concrete, South Bend's foam leveling material won’t break down or wash out from water.
Foam Concrete Leveling South Bend
In hard to reach places, like finished basements, foam injection concrete lifting can be a great choice.
Convenient and Low-impact Foam Concrete Leveling
By using a foam concrete leveling compound, lifting can be done quickly, with the surface being usable immediately. Injection hole sizes are smaller than grout-based applications, making it a good solution for highly visible areas or decorative concrete surfaces.
With A-1 Concrete Leveling South Bend's leveling compound concrete can be restored to the optimum level, and there are many times when foam injection is the only repair process that will address a problem. These include:
- Areas where cleanliness is important. Due to the ability to use fewer and smaller holes, minimal dust is created in preparing the surface. Additionally, because there is a mechanical connection between the injection equipment and the slab, minimal material is exposed to the surface or surroundings.
- Sensitive or Expensive Surfaces. Because foam injection uses small (3/8”) holes, it is an ideal repair method for settled slabs that have decorative coatings, surface treatments or other characteristics, such as brick and stone overlays. Injection holes can be patched with stained concrete to blend in with the surrounding material. For repairing slab floors covered with wood, we cut a small access area to reveal the concrete floor, and then secure the wood back into place after leveling is completed. For carpeted areas, small squares can be cut to reveal the concrete surface, and then be glued back down after leveling.
- Difficult Work Sites. Foam injection equipment can be transported to work sites that are inaccessible to grout trucks, making it an effective solution to virtually any job location.
- Environmentally Friendly Concrete Lifting
- 5 Year Guarantee Against Resettling on Concrete that Has Been in Place for at Least 3 Years
- Over 23 Years of Experience
- Quick Response Times
- Fully Insured
- Proven Patented Concrete Lifting Technology
- Often 25–30% of the Cost of New Concrete
- Concrete is Ready to Use the Same Day
- No Job is Too Small or Too Large
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
Michael has been with A-1 since 2018 and is one of our South Bend concrete leveling experts. He knows just what it takes to level any concrete slab back to its original beauty and safety.
They are very friendly and helpful. We used them for our garage entry. Great work!