Richmond Concrete Leveling & Repair Services
A-1 Concrete Leveling Richmond specializes in residential concrete leveling services for concrete porches, sidewalks, garage floors, pool decks, and more.
Saving the existing concrete is the most economical way to provide an even, safe surface. Leveling a concrete slab before it’s too damaged ensures that the existing concrete will be around for years to come. In addition to the cost-savings compared to concrete replacement, there is minimal downtime associated with leveling existing concrete. This means that repaired concrete can be ready to use as soon as the same day.
- Cosmetic issues, since uneven concrete is unsightly
- Broken corners and edges of concrete surfaces, created by movement or a void in the foundation
- Tripping hazards for family members and guests
- Difficulty with trimmers, edgers, and mowers
- Higher potential liability for homeowners in the case of a trip-and-fall injury
- Risk of drainage problems and other issues created by runoff and puddles in certain areas
Leveling concrete involves floating the slab up in small increments, which allows a controlled lift and provides the best protection for the concrete. Concrete leveling services are best performed by experienced professionals that understand the right mix of materials and equipment to use in order to protect the integrity of the concrete without any damage to nearby structures.
A-1 Concrete Richmond drills a series of one-inch diameter holes through the slab and hydraulically pumps a limestone-based slurry beneath the slab. This material flows into all the voided areas and reestablishes the subsurface, effectively creating a new, stable sub-base. The concrete can be used immediately after the job is done.
“We come in, drill up a series of holes, inject a liquid mortar underneath the surface until it's pressurized, and lift the slab. Then, we clean it down and grout the holes.”
— Stafford Carey, Owner, A-1 Concrete Leveling Richmond
Not only does A-1 Concrete Leveling Richmond provide a level concrete surface, but we are also stabilizing the base under the slab, which helps prevent settling.
- No Job is Too Small or Too Large
- Concrete is Ready to Use the Same Day
- Proven, Patented Concrete Lifting Technology
- 5-year Warranty on all Concrete Leveling Work
- Often More Affordable Than Foam Leveling
- Owner Operated and Managed
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Environmentally Friendly Concrete Lifting
- Grout Made from Local Limestone
- Courteous, Professional Service
Featured Team Member
A-1 Concrete has done two jobs for me recently. The most difficult was replacement of the 36'x5.5' aggregate concrete surface of the porch of my home. They removed the 30 year old cracked and sunken concrete surface, tamped down the sand and gravel fill below the surface, installed all new flashing and plastic and poured a new aggregate surface. It looks beautiful and blends nicely with the aggregate concrete sidewalk in front of the porch. They also installed three tie rods and decorative cast iron anchor plates in the shape of stars to stabilize the exterior brick wall of the porch. The rods tie back through the main foundation wall at the back of the porch. This was a difficult bit of work and they completely met my expectations. They returned several times to get the cast iron anchor plates installed perfectly. A wonderful job which repaired the porch and added a beautiful architectural detail to the house!! The next was a sidewalk leveling and repair at my local church where I serve as a deacon. They leveled 10 sidewalk slabs in our 27 year old concrete sidewalk. They did a great job on the badly cracked and uneven sidewalk and their pricing was very reasonable. They were on time and did great work. A very good value!