Job Opportunity: Customer Service Representative / Customer Intake Specialist
At A-1 Concrete Leveling, we're on a mission to provide the right solutions to our customers' unique problems. We're seeking a service-oriented and dedicated individual to join our team who is excited by the idea of educating and guiding customers toward the best possible solutions for their needs.
**This is a remote work opportunity (after the training period) with occasional required visits to our Jeffersonville, IN office for continuing education or team building.**
- Engage with Customers: Stay organized while answering incoming phone calls, emails, texts, and social media messages promptly and professionally.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Learn and continue to develop a deep knowledge of our services, allowing you to guide customers and provide comprehensive answers to their questions.
- Customer Qualification: Assess whether or not a customer is a good fit for our services by asking specific questions, reviewing photos, and using what you’ve learned about our services and processes.
- Accurate Data Entry: Ask and record essential customer information in our database.
- Efficient Scheduling: Arrange service appointments and optimize travel routes to minimize drive time.
- **Must live within commuting distance to Jeffersonville, IN** (WFH after training with occasional office visits required)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background check
- Must be comfortable sitting at a desk and working with a computer, keyboard, phone, and other office equipment for extended periods of time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good grammar/spelling
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to fulfill commitments and follow through
- Demonstrated ability prioritize, manage time efficiently, and multi-task
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Ability to work with office equipment, including computers, keyboards, phones, and other tools
- Basic computer skills while using various software, web applications, and Google Suite
- Hours: 9 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday
Remote Work: Transition to remote work after the training period. In-person training is required to become a subject matter expert. Occasional in-office attendance for team activities and continuing education will be necessary.
Salary and Benefits:
- $15 / hour
- Medical insurance
- 5 days paid time off after the first 90 days
- Laptop and monitors are provided for in-home office
- A good internet connection is essential
If you are a motivated individual with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service, we invite you to apply for this role. Join the A-1 Louisville team and contribute to our customer-first mission!
Learn more about who we are and what we do: A1Louisville.com
Our process follows these steps:
- Submit your application, resume, and answers to the questions on the application.
- Participate in an in-person interview with our key managers.
- Then we would require a hands-on trial where you would spend a day with one of our crews, helping where you can and getting a feel for the job (this would be paid.)
- A final interview, going over your experience on the job and ending in a job offer if we decide you’re a good fit for our company.
JOIN THE TEAM, APPLY NOW!
Fill out the application form below. (Review the application and gather all necessary information before filling out the form.) If you have any questions, or difficulty submitting the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The A-1 Team will review your application
If we decide to move you forward in the candidate consideration process, you will be contacted by a member of our team