We’re looking for a hard-working, team player to join our growing company as our latest concrete leveling technician. You will work alongside fellow team members to wow our customers every day.
You must thrive in a self-directed environment, and be the kind of person who is always looking for ways to help out those around you achieve success. We're looking for a detail-oriented, conscientious person who is fun to be around, but also knows when to get things done.
Want to know what it's like to work as a concrete leveling technician? We've put together a video and written resource to show the Day in the Life of a Concrete Leveling Technician!
Benefits and Pay Range
- Pay: Full-time, $15 - $30 / hour
- Location: 2101 Woodland Ct, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Training and career development
- Online training
- Hands-on training from fellow concrete leveling experts
- Career path growth opportunities available
- 90-day-trial with pay increase based on progress and performance
- Medical insurance options available
- Retirement options available
- Paid time off
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn efficiently — we take great pride in teaching our employees the highly valued and demanded skill of leveling
- Work with and educate customers on projects' expected outcomes
- Perform work to the standards established through our values and training
- Read and interpret plans, schematics, and drawings
- Perform work according to the specifics required in these documents
- Effectively and safely use the tools and vehicles required for the project assigned
- Work closely with other valued employees to successfully accomplish goals
- Perform all work according to safety standards and promotes safety on all job sites
Skills and Required Knowledge
- Previous concrete finishing work is desired but not necessary
About A-1 Concrete Leveling
A-1 Concrete Leveling provides customers with an innovative and cost-effective alternative to replacing concrete. Simply put, concrete leveling is the process of using our patented trucks to optimally recover a sunken concrete slab, porch, garage floor, or other application back to its original position. Concrete leveling is considered LESS labor-intensive or physically demanding than traditional concrete work, however, it is highly technical.
Our process follows these steps:
- Submit your application, resume, and answers to the questions on the application.
- Participate in an in-person interview with our key managers.
- Then we would require a hands-on trial where you would spend a day with one of our crews, helping where you can and getting a feel for the job (this would be paid.)
- A final interview, going over your experience on the job and ending in a job offer if we decide you’re a good fit for our company.
For more information about what it's like to work for A-1, what your day can look like, and even more information on what you can expect to make, click the link below to visit our Careers Learning Hub.
JOIN THE TEAM, APPLY NOW!
Fill out the application form below. (Review the application and gather all necessary information before filling out the form.) If you have any questions, or difficulty submitting the form, please email email@example.com
The A-1 Team will review your application
If we decide to move you forward in the candidate consideration process, you will be contacted by a member of our team