Wichita Concrete Repair & Leveling Services
A-1 Concrete Leveling Wichita specializes in residential and commercial concrete leveling services for concrete slabs, patios, pools, sidewalks, driveways, streets, steps, foundations, garages, warehouses, and more. We also clean and seal your concrete to keep it looking new longer.
Saving the existing concrete is the most economical way to provide an even, safe surface. Leveling a concrete slab before it’s too damaged ensures that the existing concrete will be around for years to come. In addition to the cost-savings compared to concrete replacement, there is minimal downtime associated with leveling existing concrete.
- Cosmetic issues, since uneven concrete is unsightly
- Broken corners and edges of concrete surfaces, created by movement or a void in the foundation
- Tripping hazards for family members and guests
- Difficulty with trimmers, edgers, mowers, snow shovels and snow blowers
- Higher potential liability for homeowners in the case of a trip-and-fall injury
- Risk of drainage problems and other issues created by runoff and puddles in certain areas
Leveling concrete involves floating the slab up in small increments, which allows a controlled lift and provides the best protection for the concrete. Concrete leveling services are best performed by experienced professionals that understand the right mix of materials and equipment to use in order to protect the integrity of the concrete without any damage to nearby structures.
A-1 Concrete Wichita drills a series of one-inch diameter holes through the slab and hydraulically pumps a limestone-based slurry beneath the slab. This material flows into all the voided areas and reestablishes the subsurface, effectively creating a new, stable sub-base. The concrete can be used immediately after the job is done.
Not only does A-1 Concrete Leveling Wichita provide a level concrete surface, but we are also stabilizing the base under the slab. This helps prevent settling in areas where freeze/thaw conditions are prominent.
- Often up to 70% off the cost of replacement
- All our leveling is covered under a multi-year warranty
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Supported by our National A-1 Franchise Network
- No job is too large or too small
- Environmentally-friendly solutions
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Wichita is a fully insured contractor
- Professionally-trained concrete leveling and repair experts
- Patented, state-of-the-art concrete leveling equipment
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
WOW!! Keystone Foundation Repair exceeded my expectations. Their estimator - Jeff- was met by my listing agent who said he was prompt, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable. Because I was on vacation, they worked with me and the realtor to get the proposal approved and the job on their schedule. Then, to my surprise, they had an opening and could do the work before I returned. When I got home, the job was complete. There was no sign in the rest of the house, which had newly installed light colored carpeting, that they had even been there. The basement looks great. Monday at the office, Jeremy explained the process to me, reviewed the warranty and answered all my questions. Everyone from KFR that I worked with was courteous, professional and VERY customer focused. I would highly recommend Keystone Foundation Repair.