Sagging Floor Supports
Not only can A-1 help you with uneven concrete floors, but we can also help with other types of floors that are sagging or uneven. These unstable floors can be indications of bigger problems, and if not addressed can lead to a variety of issues in your home.
Issues can be caused by a number of factors, including heavy objects like pianos, bookshelves, or old cast iron stoves. Or could be an indication of structural issues beneath the floor like rotted or cracked supports.
Safety and Security and Peace of Mind
A-1 Concrete Leveling and Foundation Repair offers a free inspection of your home and will help identify the root causes of your out-of-level floors. Our experts will give you a solution that will not only solve the visual issues but tackle the underlying causes. Once the issues are resolved, you can have the peace of mind that comes with knowing any safety issues or future harm to your home have been taken care of.
We typically use a system of floor jacks and supports to shore up your floor. With all our solutions you can be assured of a safe, level floor for years to come, and A-1 Concrete Leveling and Foundation Repair backs this up with a multi-year warranty.
Why call on A-1 Concrete for your sagging floor repair needs?
- Expert technicians with years of experience
- No job is too large or too small
- Environmentally-friendly solutions
- Multi-year warranty on all sagging floor repair jobs
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Supported by our National A-1 Franchise Network
- A-1 is a fully insured contractor
- Professionally-trained sagging floor repair experts