Concrete Garage Floor Repair & Leveling in Louisville
A-1 Concrete Leveling Louisville performs concrete garage floor leveling using our environmentally friendly concrete leveling methods (sometimes called garage floor mud jacking.)
Our garage floor repair method fixes floors that typically sink and become uneven over time due to many factors. Because settlement isn't uniform, one section of a floor may crack and settle when the soils underneath them shrink, settle or wash away. When the soils underneath expand, a concrete slab will lift, or "heave”, resulting in more unevenness. Concrete garage floors can also lift or sink independently of the walls. Our experts will determine the best garage floor leveling technique for your particular job.
Understanding the causes of an uneven garage floor is important to finding the best garage floor lifting solution to fix the issue. Some uneven floors may also be due to foundation problems. The trained team at A-1 Concrete Leveling Louisville will make a free structural assessment and provide a quote with the correct long-lasting solution that will level your concrete garage floor.
Whether the garage floor has sunk by an inch or a foot, we have the experience and patented process that can level concrete garage floors without replacement. Our process avoids unsightly patchwork repair leaving a beautiful visual appearance. You will also be able to use the repaired floor the very same day.
- Save 50% - 70% over the cost of replacement
- The garage is Ready to use the same day
- No garage floor job is too large or too small
- Environmentally friendly
- Our garage leveling work is guaranteed
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Supported by our National A-1 Franchise Network
- A-1 Louisville is a fully insured garage floor leveling contractor
- Professionally-trained technicians
- Patented state of the art concrete leveling equipment
Featured Team Member
Great job... hard to even tell where the reps I was done!!!