Maryville Concrete Repair & Leveling Services
A-1 Concrete Leveling Maryville specializes in foundation repair and commercial and residential concrete leveling, cleaning, and caulking services for driveways, sidewalks, porches, patios, garage floors, and more.
Saving the existing concrete is the most economical way to provide an even, safe surface. Leveling a concrete slab before it’s too damaged ensures that the existing concrete will be around for years to come.
In addition to the cost-savings compared to concrete replacement, there is minimal downtime associated with leveling existing concrete. This means that repaired concrete can be ready to use as soon as the same day.
Jump to Concrete Leveling Topics
Uneven concrete can cause many issues including:
- Cosmetic issues, since uneven concrete is unsightly
- Broken corners and edges of concrete surfaces, created by movement or a void in the foundation
- Tripping hazards for family members and guests
- Difficulty with trimmers, edgers, mowers, snow shovels, and snow blowers
- Higher potential liability for homeowners in the case of a trip-and-fall injury
- Risk of drainage problems and other issues created by runoff and puddles in certain areas
Explore the causes of uneven concrete »
Maryville's Complete Concrete Leveling Solution
Leveling concrete involves floating the slab up in small increments, which allows a controlled lift and provides the best protection for the concrete. Concrete leveling services are best performed by experienced professionals that understand the right mix of materials and equipment to use in order to protect the integrity of the concrete without any damage to nearby structures.
A-1 Concrete Leveling Maryville drills a series of one-inch diameter holes through the slab and hydraulically pumps a limestone-based slurry beneath the slab. This material flows into all the voided areas and reestablishes the subsurface, effectively creating a new, stable sub-base.
The concrete can be used immediately after the job is done. Although, for driveways, we ask clients not to drive on it for 48 hours. This helps ensure the concrete has time to set up.
Due to the small diameter of our leveling holes, they all but disappear after a year or two, preserving the pleasant appearance of your concrete, often for less than the cost of replacing it.
Not only does A-1 Concrete Leveling Maryville provide a level concrete surface, but we are also stabilizing the base under the slab, which helps prevent settling.
“Sometimes people have erosion issues: the ground is washed out. That may not be an uneven surface type of hazard but they need to have a void filled. So we fill that void with our material and stabilize it so that it's not sitting on thin air.”
—Karen Goforth, Co-Owner, A-1 Concrete Leveling Maryville
Contact Us Now for Your FREE Estimate! »
Why Use A-1 Concrete Leveling Maryville to Repair Your Uneven Concrete?
- Often 30-70% Off the Cost of Replacement
- No Job is Too Small or Too Large
- Proven Patented Concrete Lifting Technology
- 2-year Warranty for Concrete Leveling Projects
- Quoted by an Experienced Technician
- Drills 1-inch Holes for a More Attractive Restoration
- Environmentally Friendly Concrete Lifting with Local Limestone
- Fully Insured Contractor
- Veteran Owned
- Free, Honest Estimate
Explore All the Concrete Leveling & Repair Services We Provide:
BEAUTIFUL CONCRETE STARTS WITH A FREE EVALUATIONCALL 618.344.9923 > START QUOTE ONLINE >
Featured Team Member
Easy to connect with; great work at a affordable price!