Kansas City Concrete Repair & Leveling Services
A-1 Concrete Leveling Kansas City specializes in residential concrete leveling services for concrete driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, porches, and more.
Saving the existing concrete is the most economical way to provide an even, safe surface. Leveling a concrete slab before it’s too damaged ensures that the existing concrete will be around for years to come. In addition to the cost-savings compared to concrete replacement, there is minimal downtime associated with leveling existing concrete. This means that repaired concrete can be ready to use as soon as the same day.
Jump to Concrete Leveling Topics
Uneven Concrete can Cause Many Issues, Including:
- Cosmetic issues, since uneven concrete is unsightly
- Broken corners and edges of concrete surfaces, created by movement or a void in the foundation
- Tripping hazards for family members and guests
- Difficulty with trimmers, edgers, mowers, snow shovels, and snow blowers
- Higher potential liability for homeowners in the case of a trip-and-fall injury
- Risk of drainage problems and other issues created by runoff and puddles in certain areas
Explore the causes of uneven concrete »
Kansas City's Complete Concrete Leveling Solution
Leveling concrete involves floating the slab up in small increments, which allows a controlled lift and provides the best protection for the concrete. Concrete leveling services are best performed by experienced professionals that understand the right mix of materials and equipment to use in order to protect the integrity of the concrete without any damage to nearby structures.
A-1 Concrete Leveling Kansas City drills a series of one-inch diameter holes through the slab and hydraulically pumps a limestone-based slurry beneath the slab. This material flows into all the voided areas and reestablishes the subsurface, effectively creating a new, stable sub-base. The concrete can be used immediately after the job is done.
Due to the small diameter of our leveling holes, they all but disappear after a year or two, preserving the pleasant appearance of your concrete.
“We bore holes through the slabs or the pad that we're raising. We pump the slurry of limestone through those holes to fill any space that's there, and then once the spaces are filled, we can slowly elevate the pad back to the original height.”
—Todd Hall, Owner, A-1 Concrete Leveling Kansas City
Not only does A-1 Concrete Leveling Kansas City provide a level concrete surface, but we are also stabilizing the base under the slab, which helps prevent settling.
Why Use A-1 Concrete Leveling Kansas City to Repair your Uneven Concrete?
- Environmentally Friendly Concrete Lifting
- No Job Is Too Small or Too Large
- Concrete Is Ready to Use the Same Day
- Proven Patented Concrete Lifting Technology
- 3-year Guarantee for Concrete Leveling Projects
- Supported by Our National A-1 Franchise Network
- Attractive Concrete Restoration
- Courteous, Professional Service
- Timely Scheduling
- Careful Clean-up
Explore all the Concrete Leveling & Repair Services we Provide:
BEAUTIFUL CONCRETE STARTS WITH A FREE EVALUATIONCALL 888.675.3835 > START QUOTE ONLINE >
Featured Team Member
Andrew was very professional and thoroughly explained the solutions that were needed to ensure the structural integrity of our basement walls and chimney. The team that came to do the work was courteous and respectful. I would recommend keystone foundation repair to my friends and family they do excellent work.