Industrial Concrete Leveling & Repair
A-1 Concrete Leveling offers commercial customers with high-quality concrete services across America. With over 25 years of commercial concrete experience, A-1 Concrete Leveling has the skill and knowhow to complete any job.
From building renovations and concrete restoration work to complex retail work, we have the experience to provide the quality workmanship needed to do the job right, on time, and within budget.
The A-1 Patented Technology Advantage
We leverage modern and tried and true concrete leveling techniques to provide exceptional results with minimum downtime. In order to maintain the structural integrity of the existing concrete, we completely fill voids under slabs and lift the concrete gently and evenly.
Our methods enable us to carefully manage the leveling process, reducing stress on the slab and providing a more uniform lift. All the holes are filled with non-shrinking grout in order to preserve the original slab.
Commercial and Industrial Concrete Applications
Stadiums, Warehouses, Concert Halls, Manufacturing Facilities
- Lifting Interior Concrete Floors
- Filling Voids Underneath Concrete Slab Floors
- Lifting and Stabilizing Building Foundations
- Cooling Platform Leveling
- Factory Floor Repair
- Loading Dock Leveling
- Warehouse floor repair and Leveling
Municipalities & Townships
- Lifting and Leveling Airport Runways
- Expressway concrete pavement leveling
- Drainage problem repair
- Leveling and stabilizing uneven and sunken sidewalks
- Concrete road leveling and repair
Retail Business Storefronts, Schools, Grocery Stores, Gas Stations, Restaurants
- Driveway Leveling
- Leveling and correcting uneven and sunken sidewalks & walkways
- Drainage problem repair
- Parking Lot repair
WHY USE A-1 FOR YOUR Industrial CONCRETE REPAIR & Leveling?
- Expert technicians with years of experience
- No job is too large or too small
- Environmentally-friendly solutions
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Supported by our National A-1 Franchise Network
- A-1 is a fully insured contractor
- Patented, state of the art equipment
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
As a family-owned franchise, Eric Jocz helped run the business starting in 2002 and grew the business to over 27,000 successful concrete leveling and repair projects.
If I could give them 10 stars I would!! They rescued and repaired mistakes done by other "professionals", with so much of service heart and great attitude!! They went above and beyond what was asked and even had to quickly re-think things when what we thought was there, wasn't. They came up with an alternative plan and tried to be as cost effective as possible... but concrete, foundation work and leveling are just costly to make sure it's done right! I love that they stand behind their work, offer warranties and won't quit until it's done right!!! Will definitely be recommending and hiring again if needed!!