Industrial Concrete Leveling & Repair
A-1 Concrete Leveling offers commercial customers with high-quality concrete services across America. With over 25 years of commercial concrete experience, A-1 Concrete Leveling has the skill and knowhow to complete any job.
From building renovations and concrete restoration work to complex retail work, we have the experience to provide the quality workmanship needed to do the job right, on time, and within budget.
The A-1 Patented Technology Advantage
We leverage modern and tried and true concrete leveling techniques to provide exceptional results with minimum downtime. In order to maintain the structural integrity of the existing concrete, we completely fill voids under slabs and lift the concrete gently and evenly.
Our methods enable us to carefully manage the leveling process, reducing stress on the slab and providing a more uniform lift. All the holes are filled with non-shrinking grout in order to preserve the original slab.
Commercial and Industrial Concrete Applications
Stadiums, Warehouses, Concert Halls, Manufacturing Facilities
- Lifting Interior Concrete Floors
- Filling Voids Underneath Concrete Slab Floors
- Lifting and Stabilizing Building Foundations
- Cooling Platform Leveling
- Factory Floor Repair
- Loading Dock Leveling
- Warehouse floor repair and Leveling
Municipalities & Townships
- Lifting and Leveling Airport Runways
- Expressway concrete pavement leveling
- Drainage problem repair
- Leveling and stabilizing uneven and sunken sidewalks
- Concrete road leveling and repair
Retail Business Storefronts, Schools, Grocery Stores, Gas Stations, Restaurants
- Driveway Leveling
- Leveling and correcting uneven and sunken sidewalks & walkways
- Drainage problem repair
- Parking Lot repair
WHY USE A-1 FOR YOUR Industrial CONCRETE REPAIR & Leveling?
- Expert technicians with years of experience
- No job is too large or too small
- Environmentally-friendly solutions
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Supported by our National A-1 Franchise Network
- A-1 is a fully insured contractor
- Patented, state of the art equipment
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
You could say that Zach has concrete running in his blood. He's been working with his dad nearly his entire life. He also has a great love of data and will often be found poring over spreadsheets looking for better ways to help his dad run A-1 and service its customers better.
The grade of the sidewalk on side my house was tilting towards the house causing pooling of water & water in the basement when it rained. A1 came out and raised the sidewalk to drain away from the house.
They were even able to level cracked sidewalk. Other conventional concrete co. wanted to remove &replace entire sidewalk and dig trench the length of house & waterproof basement.