Water can pool along your house, or in areas of your yard simply because it has nowhere else to go. Let A-1 create a drainage swale to push the water away from your foundation, or off your yard, into areas you'd rather have it flow.
Drainage swales can simply be mounds of dirt with grass or landscaping planted on them, or even concrete berms designed to direct the flow of water in the direction desired. They can be vital in keeping the water from flowing into your foundation and flooding your basement.
Why Hire A-1 to Construct Your Drainage Swale
- Our team at A-1 have years of experience understanding the flow of water and how best to keep it out of your house
- We have the equipment needed to create the swales, saving you valuable time trying to build them yourself
- We have more than 30 years of experience with drainage systems, so we can truly find the drainage solution that is best for your property and budget
- Drainage swales don’t have to break the bank — we offer cost-effective drainage solutions you’ll love
- A-1 offers free drainage swale quotes, so you know what you're getting into before you commit
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
Todd and his wife have owned the A-1 Kansas City location since 2007. He is the one you might see when you request a free estimate. Or, you might just find him on the back of a truck making sure your job is getting the attention it deserves.
Other companies wouldn't even come out and quote a repair as it was "too small of a job" and "front porch would crumble during process". A-1 explained their process during the quote. They set the expectations, and advised that the slab may crack further due to existing small cracks asked if I understood that was a possibility and was OK with that before proceeding with scheduling work. The work that was completed matched exactly what was quoted. Exceeded expectations on leveling sidewalk and front porch slab.