Water can pool along your house, or in areas of your yard simply because it has nowhere else to go. Let A-1 create a drainage swale to push the water away from your foundation, or off your yard, into areas you'd rather have it flow.
Drainage swales can simply be mounds of dirt with grass or landscaping planted on them, or even concrete berms designed to direct the flow of water in the direction desired. They can be vital in keeping the water from flowing into your foundation and flooding your basement.
Why Hire A-1 to Construct Your Drainage Swale
- Our team at A-1 have years of experience understanding the flow of water and how best to keep it out of your house
- We have the equipment needed to create the swales, saving you valuable time trying to build them yourself
- We have more than 30 years of experience with drainage systems, so we can truly find the drainage solution that is best for your property and budget
- Drainage swales don’t have to break the bank — we offer cost-effective drainage solutions you’ll love
- A-1 offers free drainage swale quotes, so you know what you're getting into before you commit
LEXINGTON / CHARLESTON
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
Tony has been with A-1 Lexington since 2018. He can most often be found on the back of the truck making sure everything is running smoothly so your concrete can be lifted back into place perfectly.
I had a terribly sunk driveway that was on the verge of needing to have a few of the pads replaced. One square had sunk nearly 4 and a half inches. A-1 had a reasonable (and flexible) price. The driveway was being stubborn because it was in such bad shape. The crew worked all day, and even sent in a second crew to finish the job right. The driveway is now level, and looks great. I'd recommend the crew to make your driveway functional again.