Water can pool along your house, or in areas of your yard simply because it has nowhere else to go. Let A-1 create a drainage swale to push the water away from your foundation, or off your yard, into areas you'd rather have it flow.
Drainage swales can simply be mounds of dirt with grass or landscaping planted on them, or even concrete berms designed to direct the flow of water in the direction desired. They can be vital in keeping the water from flowing into your foundation and flooding your basement.
Why Hire A-1 to Construct Your Drainage Swale
- Our team at A-1 have years of experience understanding the flow of water and how best to keep it out of your house
- We have the equipment needed to create the swales, saving you valuable time trying to build them yourself
- We have more than 30 years of experience with drainage systems, so we can truly find the drainage solution that is best for your property and budget
- Drainage swales don’t have to break the bank — we offer cost-effective drainage solutions you’ll love
- A-1 offers free drainage swale quotes, so you know what you're getting into before you commit
FT WAYNE / MUNCIE
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
As co-owner of the A-1 Concrete Leveling Ft. Wayne and Muncie franchise, Dave is most often found down in Muncie doing estimates or helping out when there's a particularly tricky job. He believes in making sure customers are always completely satisfied with every job and will always make sure the work done is up to A-1's standards.
I had A1 come out to provide a quote on some side steps that had sunken, and the sidewalk along with it. They provided a fair quote and did the work. The work was not what I had hoped for, so they were able to allow me to move forward with another company without charging me. Satisfaction guaranteed is the name of the game for this company! I would call them again for other jobs.