Moving water away from your foundation, and concrete slabs is critical to having a dry basement, and long-lasting concrete walkways and driveways.
Adding downspout extensions can be a simple as just adding more downspout piping at the bottom of the downspout to take it several feet away from the foundation. Or, it could mean excavating a trench and tying the downspout into existing drain systems. Whichever method is needed, this is something that we recommend more often than not when we are doing concrete leveling.
Why Use A-1 for your Downspout Extensions?
- Get the job done in a timely manner
- Experienced professionals who will do the job right the first time
- Years of experience in the concrete industry
- No job is too large or too small
- Our work is guaranteed
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Supported by our National A-1 Franchise Network
- A-1 is a fully insured contractor
- Professionally-trained technicians
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
Jamie has owned the Lafayette/Terre-Haute location since 2006 and worked for A-1 since 1999. He is the one you might see when you request a free estimate. Or, you might just find him on the back of a truck making sure your job is getting the attention it deserves. After working for almost 20 years this franchise owner has seen a lot and leveled even more!
On time. On budget. Perfect clean up. Like they were never there except now the sidewalk and driveway are level.