Moving water away from your foundation, and concrete slabs is critical to having a dry basement, and long-lasting concrete walkways and driveways.
Adding downspout extensions can be a simple as just adding more downspout piping at the bottom of the downspout to take it several feet away from the foundation. Or, it could mean excavating a trench and tying the downspout into existing drain systems. Whichever method is needed, this is something that we recommend more often than not when we are doing concrete leveling.
Why Use A-1 for your Downspout Extensions?
- Get the job done in a timely manner
- Experienced professionals who will do the job right the first time
- Years of experience in the concrete industry
- No job is too large or too small
- Our work is guaranteed
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Supported by our National A-1 Franchise Network
- A-1 is a fully insured contractor
- Professionally-trained technicians
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
Clay is a 1997 graduate of Miami University (Ohio.) He and his wife, Brigitte, have owned the Cincinnati franchise since 2013. He acts as A-1's General Manager, overseeing the sales and estimating process, and the general operations of the company.
Pool deck (concrete slabs) were as much as 1" out of level. A1 Concrete Leveling did a great job restoring the deck and also fixing two sunken slabs of the driveway.