DENVER CONCRETE REPAIR & LEVELING SERVICES
A-1 Concrete Leveling Denver specializes in commercial and residential concrete leveling, cleaning, and caulking services for walkways, garages, interior concrete floors, driveways, porches, patios, steps, and more.
Saving the existing concrete is the most economical way to provide an even, safe surface. Leveling a concrete slab before it’s too damaged ensures that the existing concrete will be around for years to come.
There is minimal downtime associated with leveling existing concrete. This means that repaired concrete can be ready to use as soon as the same day.
- Cosmetic issues, since uneven concrete is unsightly
- Broken corners and edges of concrete surfaces, created by movement or a void in the foundation
- Tripping hazards for family members and guests
- Difficulty with trimmers, edgers, mowers, snow shovels, and snow blowers
- Higher potential liability for homeowners in the case of a trip-and-fall injury
- Risk of drainage problems and other issues created by runoff and puddles in certain areas
Leveling concrete involves floating the slab up in small increments, which allows a controlled lift and provides the best protection for the concrete. Concrete leveling services are best performed by experienced professionals that understand the right mix of materials and equipment to use in order to protect the integrity of the concrete without any damage to nearby structures.
A-1 Concrete Leveling Denver drills a series of one-inch diameter holes through the slab and hydraulically pumps a limestone-based slurry beneath the slab. This material flows into all the voided areas and reestablishes the subsurface, effectively creating a new, stable sub-base that helps prevent future settling. Concrete is typically ready to use the same day as repairs are finished.
Plus, due to the small diameter of our leveling holes, they all but disappear after a year or two, preserving the pleasant appearance of your concrete.
“We drill one-inch holes. We pump it up. We have a process that reduces the risk of cracking concrete when we're lifting because it comes up so slow. A lot of the competition blast it in there, and up it comes, and they're done. However, there's a high risk of cracking. Concrete doesn't like to move fast. So that's one of the benefits of our process: It reduces the risk of cracking and fills the voids better.”
—Mike Komp, Owner, A-1 Concrete Leveling Denver
- Ready to Use the Same Day
- Environmentally Friendly
- 2-Year Warranty for Concrete Leveling
- Quoted by an Experienced Technician
- Rush Jobs Available
- Proven Patented Concrete Lifting Technology
- No Job is Too Small or Too Large
- Drills 1-inch Holes for a More Attractive Restoration
- Free, Honest Estimate
DENVER / FT. COLLINS
Featured Team Member
Mike can be found in nearly every aspect of the business. As the owner of the Denver & Fort Collins locations, he is the one you might see when you request a free estimate. Or, you might just find him on the back of a truck making sure your job is getting the attention it deserves.
The guys were very professional and hardworking. They did a great job cleaning up and patching a few extra thing too. I highly recommend them.