ST. LOUIS CONCRETE REPAIR & LEVELING SERVICES
A-1 Concrete Leveling St. Louis specializes in residential and commercial concrete leveling services for concrete slabs, patios, porches, sidewalks, driveways, steps, garages, and more.
Saving the existing concrete is the most economical way to provide an even, safe surface. Leveling a concrete slab before it’s too damaged ensures that the existing concrete will be around for years to come. In addition to the cost-savings compared to concrete replacement, there is minimal downtime associated with leveling existing concrete.
JUMP TO CONCRETE LEVELING TOPICS
UNEVEN CONCRETE CAN CAUSE MANY ISSUES INCLUDING:
- Cosmetic issues, since uneven concrete is unsightly
- Broken corners and edges of concrete surfaces, created by movement or a void in the foundation
- Tripping hazards for family members and guests
- Difficulty with trimmers, edgers, mowers, snow shovels and snow blowers
- Higher potential liability for homeowners in the case of a trip-and-fall injury
- Risk of drainage problems and other issues created by runoff and puddles in certain areas
Explore the causes of uneven concrete »
ST. LOUIS’S COMPLETE CONCRETE LEVELING SOLUTION
Leveling concrete involves floating the slab up in small increments, which allows a controlled lift and provides the best protection for the concrete. Concrete leveling services are best performed by experienced professionals that understand the right mix of materials and equipment to use in order to protect the integrity of the concrete without any damage to nearby structures.
A-1 Concrete St. Louis drills a series of one-inch diameter holes through the slab and hydraulically pumps a limestone-based slurry beneath the slab. This material flows into all the voided areas and reestablishes the subsurface, effectively creating a new, stable sub-base. The concrete can be used immediately after the job is done.
Not only does A-1 Concrete Leveling St. Louis provide a level concrete surface, but we are also stabilizing the base under the slab. This helps prevent settling in areas where extreme wet and dry conditions are prominent.
Contact Us Now for Your FREE Estimate! »
WHY USE A-1 CONCRETE LEVELING ST. LOUIS TO REPAIR YOUR UNEVEN CONCRETE?
- Often up to 70% off the cost of replacement
- All our leveling is covered under a multi-year warranty
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Supported by our National A-1 Franchise Network
- No job is too large or too small
- Environmentally-friendly solutions
- A-1 Concrete Leveling St. Louis is a fully insured contractor
- Professionally-trained concrete leveling and repair experts
- Patented, state-of-the-art concrete leveling equipment
EXPLORE ALL THE CONCRETE LEVELING & REPAIR SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
- Driveway Repair & Leveling
- Sidewalk Repair & Leveling
- Porch Repair & Leveling
- Patio Repair & Leveling
- Garage Floor Repair & Leveling
BEAUTIFUL CONCRETE STARTS WITH A FREE EVALUATIONCALL 636.529.0635 > START QUOTE ONLINE >
Featured Team Member
Very Good Mudjacking Experience: we needed mudjacking of garage and porch, and got 4 quotes. Alan (owner) was the only one of the quotes who actually spent time sounding the concrete with a ball, and truly trying to figure out the voids and their cause. He came up with a more detailed plan-- thinner mud, etc, and his quote was more transparent-- he charges by the truck of mud pumped in, flat rate. Others estimated that our job would need only 1 truck, but Alan at A-1 was more accurate in the estimate and thought it would be up to 3 trucks. The result was that A1's quote was both more accurate and a better deal. His team is awesome, they even put a tarp under their entire truck so absolutlely nothing falls on your drive, and they drilled extra holes to be sure they got all the voids, and were friendly. Afterwards it appeared that they had mopped the site-- even the dust from the drill was gone. It was nice to have a contractor who did the job they way they would do it for a family member or friend-- clean, thorough, professional. I really appreciated them taking the time to drill extra holes to ensure complete fill-- that will save me from having surprises in the future.