Leaking Basement Wall Repair
Leaking basement walls can cause a myriad of issues, some that can even affect the health of your family. Damp carpet and the smell of mold and mildew, are all unpleasant, but if mold gets too bad it can lead to problems that if unaddressed could lead to serious medical issues.
Basement walls that are damp, or show visible leaking water running down them, may have even bigger issues. When basement walls are first constructed, they are typically sealed from moisture on the outside by the installation of a waterproofing membrane, usually a heavy asphalt-modified polyurethane material.
This material is flexible and will usually stay waterproof even if the wall moves slightly. Walls that move more aggressively, however, can create cracks in the membrane, allowing water to penetrate through. When this happens, the best solution is to fix the problem at its source.
Why call on A-1 Concrete for your leaking basement wall repair needs?
- Expert technicians with years of experience
- No job is too large or too small
- Environmentally-friendly solutions
- Multi-year warranty on all leaking basement wall repair jobs
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Supported by our National A-1 Franchise Network
- A-1 is a fully insured contractor
- Professionally-trained leaking basement wall repair experts
- Patented state of the art foundation repair equipment
Featured Team Member
Greg is the owner of A-1 Concrete Leveling Dayton. He is often out about town doing estimates, or just as frequently on a job leveling concrete and making sure the work to the quality that customers expect.
I have used A-1 3 times over the past 18 years at three different locations, they have always done an excellent job! They have experience and know what they are doing, don't trust your project to anyone else. Their cost to level or raise sidewalks, porch slabs, patios, etc is much less than the cost to replace existing concrete.