Leaking Basement Wall Repair
Leaking basement walls can cause a myriad of issues, some that can even affect the health of your family. Damp carpet and the smell of mold and mildew, are all unpleasant, but if mold gets too bad it can lead to problems that if unaddressed could lead to serious medical issues.
Basement walls that are damp, or show visible leaking water running down them, may have even bigger issues. When basement walls are first constructed, they are typically sealed from moisture on the outside by the installation of a waterproofing membrane, usually a heavy asphalt-modified polyurethane material.
This material is flexible and will usually stay waterproof even if the wall moves slightly. Walls that move more aggressively, however, can create cracks in the membrane, allowing water to penetrate through. When this happens, the best solution is to fix the problem at its source.
Why call on A-1 Concrete for your leaking basement wall repair needs?
- Expert technicians with years of experience
- No job is too large or too small
- Environmentally-friendly solutions
- Multi-year warranty on all leaking basement wall repair jobs
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Supported by our National A-1 Franchise Network
- A-1 is a fully insured contractor
- Professionally-trained leaking basement wall repair experts
- Patented state of the art foundation repair equipment