Your Residential Concrete Repair Company
The core of A-1 Concrete Leveling's business is supporting our residential customers. We are part of your local community, so we understand the importance of having safe, beautiful concrete. Your local A-1 concrete repair company is dedicated to great customer service and even better results.
One of the surprising things to us, especially for our residential customers, is how often we hear that folks didn't even know there was such a thing as a concrete repairs company, especially one that is focused on raising uneven concrete. Most people assume if the concrete has settled, and cracked then there's nothing that can be done but to tear it out and replace it. This might have been the case a few decades ago, but our concrete leveling process can work magic on your uneven concrete.
Jump to a Residential Leveling Topic:
You can learn more about the types of services we offer by heading over to our concrete leveling area, but here is a quick list of types of concrete around your house that can be leveled:
- Concrete Sidewalk Leveling & Repair
- Concrete Driveway Leveling & Repair
- Concrete/Brick Steps Leveling & Repair
- Concrete Patio Leveling & Repair
- Concrete Pool Deck Leveling & Repair
- Concrete Porch Leveling & Repair
- Concrete Floor Leveling & Repair
- Garage Floor Leveling & Repair
- HVAC/Utility Pad Leveling & Repair
When you're looking for a local concrete repair company, it's important to keep a few things in mind.
- How long have they been in business, under their current name? - There are a lot of companies out there who might talk a good talk about their experience, but with just a few questions their story falls apart. Right now there are some concrete repair companies offering lifetime warranties on their leveling services, but it doesn't take much digging to find out they've either only been in business a few years, or they've renamed their company several times (thus skirting the need to fulfill the obligations of their warranty.) A-1 Concrete Leveling has been in business for over twenty-five years. You can trust that we know what we're doing and will back it up with a warranty that actually means something.
- Do they have the experience and expertise to use the right process for your job? - As America's Largest Concrete Leveler, you know when you use A-1 as your concrete repair company, you are going to benefit from the most highly experienced and skilled experts in the industry. Many concrete repair companies will offer a single service and promise the moon when it comes to the results they can achieve, no matter what your particular needs might be. Our network of 50 franchise, over 18 states with hundreds of dedicated team members means we know concrete repair inside and out. Our technicians won't try to sell you on the latest concrete leveling fad, just because they bought a machine a year ago. A-1's experts will offer the right concrete repair solution to your specific problem.
- How many jobs have they done? - You're probably seeing a theme here, but we can't emphasize enough how important experience is. Concrete leveling is an art form. And as such, it can't be mastered overnight. It takes years to hone the craft of raising concrete just right. This is why it's so important for your concrete repair company to have the backing of folks who have done over six million jobs. That's a whole lot of concrete and a whole lot of mastery building. Our technicians are just that, concrete leveling masters.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose A-1 to level the uneven concrete around your house:
- Save 50% - 70% over the cost of replacement
- Ready to walk on the same day
- No leveling job is too large or too small
- Environmentally friendly concrete repair
- Our concrete leveling is guaranteed
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Supported by our National A-1 Franchise Network
- A-1 is a fully insured leveling contractor
- Professionally-trained technicians
- Patented state-of-the-art equipment
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
Dawn is often the voice you will hear on the other end of the line when you call in for your free estimate. She has been with A-1 since 2016 and knows the ins and outs of the entire organization at A-1. If you need something done. She's the one to make it happen.
They did an excellent job!!!