A-1 Concrete Leveling serves several different markets. Each one has their own unique needs and each one can benefit greatly from the services A-1 offers.
- Residential Concrete Leveling & Repair - A-1 has been providing concrete leveling services for residential customers from the very beginning. We lift and level just about any kind of concrete slab found in and around your home. From walkways, to driveways, to garage floors, and even interior concrete floors, A-1 has you covered. [Read More]
- Commercial Concrete Leveling & Repair - Our commercial customers know that uneven concrete can cause issues that not only affect their bottom line but can also cause safety issues that can lead to injured workers and customers. Our commercial customers range from Builders, to Colleges and Universities, to Homeowner Associations and Property Management Groups. If you have uneven concrete at your place of work, or at properties you manage, give us a call today. [Read More]
- Industrial Concrete Leveling & Repair - If you're in charge of an industrial warehouse, or loading dock, you know the importance of even, smooth concrete. Forklifts continuously driving over bumpy cracks can cause significant damage to equipment and the products they are carrying. Not to mention the safety issues of your employees as they load and unload trucks. [Read More]
- Government/Cities/Municipalities - Cities and towns are covered in concrete. From roads and parking decks, stadiums and concert halls, public sidewalks, to even airports. All of these can benefit from A-1's concrete leveling services. If you are looking for an economical way to fix those trip hazards and uneven concrete slabs, get in touch with your nearest A-1 Concrete Leveling location today. [Learn More]
- Additional Partners - A-1 Concrete Leveling can be a great partner for many people in business. From realtors, to home inspectors, to garage door installers, or even garage floor refinishing companies, A-1 can help with leveling concrete for your customers. Find out how we can partner with you to help you close deals and make your customers happy customers. [Learn More]
FEATURED TEAM MEMBER
We purchased a house that the garage floor had sunk about 3 inches due to the original contractor improperly compacting the ground before pouring the floor. A1 can out and fix the issue! They did a great job by filling the voids under the floor and then lifting the entire 3 car garage floor another 3 inches back to its original position. They keep me informed on when they would arrive and after the job they cleaned up after themselves. Since then we had them out 2 other time for small issues and we always got quick professional service. If you have ever priced the cost of pouring concrete, A1 is a lot cheaper to fix issues. I would recommend them. Please keep in mind that their services are weather dependent so long periods of rain of winter months will delay them.