A-1 Concrete Leveling specializes in raising concrete for residential and commercial applications, including concrete slabs, patios, pools, sidewalks, driveways, street, steps, foundations, garages, warehouses.
Uneven concrete can cause many issues including:
- Cosmetic issues, since uneven concrete is unsightly
- Broken corners and edges of concrete surfaces, created by movement or a void in the foundation
- Tripping hazards for family members and guests
- Difficulty with trimmers, edgers, mowers, snow shovels and snow blowers
- Higher potential liability for homeowners in the case of a trip-and-fall jury
- Risk of drainage problems and other issues created by runoff and puddles in certain areas
Alternative to Concrete Replacement
Saving the existing concrete is the most economical way to provide an even, safe surface. Raising a concrete slab before it’s too damaged ensures that the existing concrete will be around for years to come. In addition to the cost saving as compared to concrete replacement, there is minimal downtime associated with raising existing concrete.